Monday, October 8, 2007

updated Wikiteach lesson

I have modified my wikiteach lesson

Using a digital microscope

it now includes a connection to flickr.

I'm happy to have students use flickr in the way that I propose, but I'm still looking for a more interactive use of flickr. Something where the students upload and search at the same time. Maybe I could have students search for similar image tags and compare what they have found.

Also, on an aside.

The Economist is hosting an Oxford-style debate on education. It should allow people to participate by voting for their point of choice and give their opinions. As the upcoming debate deals with education, you may want to visit to add your two cents (or whatever amount you care to add). Which reminds me that Radiohead is selling their most recent album online and you only pay what you feel it's worth.

1 comment:

Carmin said...

Radiohead? Thanx for that tip! I'll certainly add it to my iPod & pay what I think it's worth.