Sunday, February 18, 2007

Mary Tidrick

My second link to a podcast is KidCast. Dan Schmit is the one who is doing the podcast and his interest is podcasting in the classroom. One of the KidCast podcasts that I enjoyed was # 25 Where in the World?. It talked about sharing information about your community and putting in on Wikipedia. The podcast also included ideas for using podcasting in science. Mr. Schmit also feels educators need to teach students how to live in a cyber world. Instead of banning some technology of web 2.0, we need to teach students how to use them correctly and successfully.


KidCast

They have changed their website so you will need to scroll down to see KidCast and then find the episode #25

Mary

1 comment:

Mary T. said...

I am not sure how I can edit my post so I am going to correct the hyperlink for KidCast on this replay.

KidCast

This should work now.
Mary