Sunday, February 18, 2007

Topic3 Wiki Travel by Country

The travel site I visited would be great for language arts and social studies teachers. It is also a great site for my technology class since one of my interdisciplinary units requires students to gather information about a specific country. This site could be very helpful to students of all ages, even graduate students.

Using this site, students are able to access an abundance of information concerning any country. I will definitely reference this site for the unit plan I have developed titled Passport to the Eastern Hemisphere. It is a wonderful source of information!

To view my lesson plan created on Wikiteach.org, click the following link:
http://www.wikiteach.org/index.php/wikiteach/action/lessonplan/iVar/216

To view the lesson plan that I chose to edit, click the following link:
http://www.wikiteach.org/index.php/wikiteach/wikiteachmgr/action/historyitem/iVar/468

Thanks,
Tracy

1 comment:

Echo Ukrainetz said...

When I went to WikiTeach your site is one of the few that I thought I could use in my Language class! I loved the variety of information presented and the way you instructed the students through the lesson!
It could be adapted to apply to any region and would be a valuable cultural activity!