Sunday, September 23, 2007

Blogs

How exactly, are you supposed to limit to one particular blog? I don't know.

Beyond the NYTimes I haven't found an author who I am willing to read over and over again. But I've tried to complete the assignment, and I find it pretty exciting to see the possibilities and extensive work people are doing. When do they get the time?

Brian's Education Blog
At first I thought I might have found something worth a check with this blog from Brian Micklethwait, but it kind of follows my initial thoughts of "when do they get the time" His most recent post was August 27, and before that was January 2005. Not to say that things he has (or had) to say are not relavant anymore, but I'm sure some of the issues will change, and I believe the currentness of the blog, and comments are what make it more powerful.

For much more up to date blogs, I think I will be subscribing to:
Cool Cat Teacher Blog
and
Education/Technology - Tim Lauer
I can't really comment much more than to say they both have current, September, posts and look to be very readable.

No comments: