Tuesday, September 25, 2007

topic2 blog Kathy Schrock's Kaffeeklatsch

Kathy Schrock is a well known and trusted voice in the field of educational technology. I wasn't surprised that she would have her own blog where she's discussing the most current and topical issues in the world of technology. She calls her blog a "kaffeeklatsc" which is described as an informal gathering to drink coffee and chat. This chatting takes place across the Internet rather than in a coffee shop, but it's just as relaxed and effective. Congratulations to Ms. Schrock! On September 17, 2007, Ms. Schrock posted that Edutopia just named this blog one of the"10 Edublogs They Love."

1 comment:

Kathy Faria said...

Hi,
I am a little late responding to your entry. I love anything by Kathy Schrock. Everything she does is so useful and down-to-earth. Thanks for writing about this blog. I just added it to my new del.icio.us bookmarks.