Friday, February 16, 2007

Favorite Wikis

After “googling” wikis I understand he concept of groupware. The idea that wikis are designed to collect facts for the good of all sounds very interesting. Most of the wiki sites I visited were so specialized that only the most knowledgeable could contribute. Many of the sites were on Linux and other computer platforms. I found two sites that were interesting to me and could be useful in my classes.
Spanish Tour
This site is a travel guide. I do not like tours and this provides more individual experiences and informs the reader of a variety of activities and locations that are off the beaten path. A seasoned traveler could add unique and interesting insites and possibilities.
Spanish Lesson
This site offers suggestions in teaching Spanish with different methods and ideas much like TPRS. I find it very useful for the introduction of vocabulary and the variety of activities.

No comments: