Monday, February 12, 2007

The Physics Prep Room

This is a podcast for the physics teachers by a few physics teachers. There were a few good items that I picked up from this podcast. Unfortunately, they have not had a follow-up episode to this one.

I tried to find podcasts that I could possibly use in my classroom, but I had a hard time finding general physics topics. Most of the podcasts are just teachers recording lectures or following up on the previous class items. This is great and if I wanted to do a podcast, I could control the content much more. I am actually in the process of getting the hardware (video cameras) to podcast various lectures. The cameras should be in by next month and I am excited to see if this can actually help my students to do better.

Chris Blake

No comments: