Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Science Made Fun

I found this relatively new podcast when crawling the internet for science podcasts/blogs/etc. It does have a few episodes and for the time being I can't really use the information for the unit that I am teaching now (Electricity) but there are two podcasts that I could use in our astronomy unit (Supernova and the planet Saturn). The information is current and is presented in a easy to understand vocabulary. The episodes are also short so they could be used for all ages.






I still do think that the best way for you to get exactly what you need in a podcst for your class is to create it yourself. WIth the powerful software that is available, most of it free, all you would need to create and host a podcast is a good microphone and server space to host the episode.

1 comment:

DJ Johnson said...

I like that Podbean thing. Is it easy to code into your posts? - dj