Monday, February 12, 2007

TILT: Teachers Improving Learning With Technology

You should all try to take time and check out this site. It is loaded with great information. There are several vlogs that I could make great use of in my classroom. I would definitely try the tutorial for Excel with my students. Then if they seemed comfortable with that and actually creating something on their own, I would show them the tutorial for creating a timeline in Excel. I would also want to use the Microsoft Word tutorial to teach scale drawing, since we have an activity that requires them to draw something to scale. We also create a PowerPoint, so I would want them to view the PPT. tutorial for adding animation to their slides. I thought this was a very resourceful site for teachers as well as for students!

Tracy

1 comment:

Karen Robinson said...

Tracy - this is an enormous resource. My only problem will be finding the time to go through all that is here. Thank you for posting this site.

Karen