Saturday, February 17, 2007

topic 3

I am stilling surfing sites for this week's lesson. I came across a wonderful resource for anyone who is new to del.icio.us. it is a pdf file. I printed it and now have it in my notebook. I followed the steps in Mr Muir quick guide and set up my own account. now as I am surfing the net and/or reviewing everyones wonderful links, I am tagging like a crazy person, any and all sites I might use for my students. Fingers crossed it is all there when I finish tagging today.
Caryl
http://personal.strath.ac.uk/d.d.muir/Delicious1_2.pdf
if this link does not work, search for title "simply del.icio.us Online social bookmarking" by david muir. or
http;//del.icio.us/DavidDMuir/

1 comment:

Kris Haines said...

Here is another link for social tagging videocast by Jeff Utecht, a teacher. He demonstrates how to set up an account and how he used the account with his 5th grade students. It is a great link for people like myself, a beginner at social tagging.
Using Social Bookmarks and Del.icio.us by Jeff Utecht