Friday, February 16, 2007

Wiki for WordPress

I've recently published a blog site using shareware called WordPress. The good news: It's a PHP system that's growing in popularity everyday. The bad news: it's hard to find reliable technical support for it if you run into a problem. At least that is what I believed before this lesson got me searching for a wiki. If you'd like to see how I'm using Wordpress Click Here. Let me know if you see any problems. Please mention your browser and computer platform too. Thanks - dj

1 comment:

Carmin said...

Hi David,

Nice find... I noticed that the link you posted says, "This wiki is deprecated. Please use the Codex! at http://codex.wordpress.org/Main_Page

Also when I visited your blog, there seemed to be some formatting issues with section(?) lines overlapping text. I can read it but I thought you might want to know that. I used Firefox v. 1.5.0.10 on a MacBookPro running Mac OSX 10.4.8