Monday, October 1, 2007

topic3 wikis

I have found myself both amazed and frustrated as I've searched for wikis to explore. So far, I've enjoyed "teaching activities" the most. I had difficulty negotiating the site at first, but it's beginning to make sense now. I've also found it frustrating that many sites have made it so difficult to sign-up and/or log in to access the wiki. I feel that I would need a lot more time to become comfortable with some of these sites. It has been almost impossible to obtain the necessary password to be able to access and contribute to any of the wikis I have explored.

http://teachingactivities.pbwiki.com/

1 comment:

btonini said...

Diane,
I share your pain. While the internet can be a great tool, there is so much stuff you have to sift through in order to get to the good stuff. The one problem I found in locating a good teaching wiki was finding one that wasn't merging with another.

Bryan