Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Wiki Site Resources

As I was doing my vigorous search to find classroom friendly Wiki sites, I wanted to do it from the prospective of an educator (like me) who has never had ANY experience with Wikis. What usually helps me is if I can have access to a resource page. This link is to Education World, a wonderful resource for teachers that contains many useful topics. I did not expect to come across this on this site, considering I've used it for so many other things. It has some resources specifically for new teachers (and existing teachers) who want to try their hand at integrating Wiki technology into their classroom.

1 comment:

Carmin said...

Thanks for posting this Bobby! I will include it the required reading for people new to wikis next time I give this assignment.